Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Without Prejudice

Hi there.

Well, this is fairly embarrassing: introducing myself to a yet nonexistent crowd.

After so many times of reading an article or watching a TV show and thinking: "Man, this is so annoying! If only I was there to state my opinion too!" I guess this is my way of stating all those opinions. Someone might even have interest in them.

My name is Raphael, and I am an Israeli law student at Columbia University in NYC. I guess this probably means two things: a lot of what I will be writing about might involve legal issues; and some of what I will be writing about will involve Israeli issues. But I really do believe that as particular as those issues can be, they are only worth blogging about because they involve matters that could and should be interesting for anyone. In that sense, I hope this won't be so much of a personal blog, but rather, a place to discuss ideas in. Also, as a non-native English speaker, bear with me and my grammar. It might get funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment